Kids Acting for Self-Expression
Acting for Self-Expression is open to kids ages 4 through 16. In weekly private sessions, we explore the art of performance through voice and body warm up, improv, paraphrase and personalization, animal work, sensory exploration and the luminous texts of William Shakespeare. We’ll cover principles of stage, screen, audition prep, some specific to the trade, and others applicable to all aspects of living and being. Articulation, improvisation, confidence and self-direction are all in the mix. Expect focus and fun.
Then expect to see expansion, 3-dimensional growth, imaginations ignited and gravitation toward center stage. Magnetism lives there.
- Virtual Acting and Performance
- Ages 4 to 16
- Private sessions of individual kids or groups of siblings, maximum 3
- Coaching for public speaking, auditions, interviews and school presentations
- Sessions are available Thursdays. Space is limited
- Creative assignments to practice between sessions
- Each completed monologue or song ends with a fully block and costumed performance
- Servicing both typically developing and special needs children
- Initial call will be set up with both parent(s) and kid(s) to discuss individual goals
48-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Appointments missed, changed or cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled start time, will be charged in full. Change requests made prior to 48 hours are accommodated subject to availability.
Client requests for research, feedback and review that exist outside the normal scope of work included in the One-to-One’s can be accommodated subject to availability and will be charged at the hourly rate. This includes reading scripts, drafts of books, reviewing contracts and attending meetings and auditions.
To see my children come alive is one of the greatest gifts I know. Natane sparks a light in both my kids I’d never had the privilege of seeing before.
~ Cindy Diprima
I love working with Natane because she has helped me grow in many ways as an actor. I look forward to all of the growth from working with Natane.
~ Andrew Beumer
My son has been taking acting and voice lessons from Natane for almost a year now and it has been such a blessing. We are truly so grateful for her presence in our family and look forward to many more years of working with her.
~ Kristin Beumer